All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Sex Pistols - 9th January 1978, Kingfish Club, Baton Rouge, Louisianna, USA

Another decent recording from the '78 Tour.
Tracks:
01 God Save The Queen
02 I Wanna Be Me
03 Seventeen
04 New York
05 EMI
06 Bodies
07 Belsen Was A Gas
08 Submission
09 Holidays In The Sun
10 No Feelings
11 Problems
12 Pretty Vacant
13 Anarchy In The UK
14 No Fun
15 Liar

get FLAC here

artwork from Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Artwork site

2 comments:

todd_v said...

I've never heard this show before, thanks!
I was really excited for a minute when I saw Did You No Wrong was on the set list but I quickly realized the track is mislabeled.
At the very beginning, when they take the stage, you can hear an audience member say, "Throw things at them!"
Classic.

Pil Head said...

Sorry about the mislabelling Todd, I've corrected my mistake. Cheers

Post a Comment