All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 7 January 2011

Rich Kids - 7th January 2010, O2 Academy, Islington, London

Here's a nice little recording from last year. Its an edited recording of the Rich Kids reunion show. They got together for one last time as a benefit for Steve New - who sadly passed away on 24th May that year.
Tracks:
01 Strange One
02 Hung On You
03 Put You In The Picture (this track is from a different source- added for your enjoyment)
04 Rich Kids
05 Here Come The Nice
06 Only Arsenic
07 Ghosts Of Princes In Towers
08 All Or Nothing (encore)
09 Rich Kids (encore)

get M4A format here

artwork & recording originally supplied by Marky Dread

5 comments:

geordie said...

You're site is so amazing it's introduced me to so much new music I'd never even heard of, never mind heard. I only really knew the pistols and PIL stuff before and now I check your site every day in anticipation, thank you so much again.

gobshyte said...

how did i miss this one?cheers old chap!

gobshyte said...

hello mate.i just clicked the link and it seems to have been removed.when ever you have spare time could you possibly re-up it please?thanks very much

gobshyte

gobshyte said...

nice one mate.thanks very much for that!

PIL Head said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1rla1itbhy7z/n/08_Rich_Kids_-_O2_Academy,_Islington,_London._07.01.10.rar

Post a Comment