All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

PIL - 12th January 1985, Nagoya City Hall, Tokyo, Japan


Here's a good audio rip recording from the 1985 Anarchy Movie.

Tracks:
01 BAD LIFE
02 LOW LIFE
03 MEMORIES
04 1981
05 TIE ME TO THE LENGTH OF THAT
06 BODIES
07 PUBLIC IMAGE
08 ANNALISA
09 FLOWERS OF ROMANCE 
10 THIS IS NOT A LOVE SONG
11 UNDER THE HOUSE
12 RELIGION
13 ATTACK
14 ANARCHY IN THE UK

get MP3 here
Sorry no artwork

Thanks to Marky Dread for the info about the original source of this recording

9 comments:

Lonnie said...

I so had my fingers crossed that you would have Sex Pistols in Tulsa, but I guess its just the DOA footage and a minute and a half on youtube. I think its just one of those things that don't exist. But thanks so much for all the other gems you have posted so far. Look forward to all the future posts. Cheers mate!

volcano man said...

Great sound, great music set!

Pil Head said...

Lonnie
I wish I did have Tulsa, there certainly must be more footage out there from DOA & local news reels but its just never been released. Audio wise I have NEVER seen or heard of a copy going around & I dont know any reputable traders who have either

Volcano Man
loving ya blog
Yeah this is a great sound, I'm just gutted its the only recording from 1985 that I have in my collection- I keep searching, who knows maybe one day some one will send something our way

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pil Head
Fantastic post.
PilHeart

Anonymous said...

This one should indeed have great sound as it's not really a soundboard at all but an audio rip from the professionally recorded "Anarchy Movie" released on VHS and Laserdisc.

I have this in Flac and with full track separation and some artwork. I will upload if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Marky Dread.

Pil Head said...

Thanks for the info Marky
I would love a FLAC version with track seperation & I'm sure that everyone else who looks in on this blog would appreciate it as well

Anonymous said...

OK here's the FLAC version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UUV8L0Y

All the best,
Marky.

Anonymous said...

an excellent audio sound from mixing desk....this is the first time that i could listen this period of Public Image Limited .. cheers, thank a lot .... Eric 2 Vini

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?atuiitptpn8pvl3

Post a Comment