All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Rich Kids - 23rd June 2016 - O2 Academy, Islington, London - An Acid Drops exclusive recording


So here's the one you've all been waiting for. Rich Kids reunion gig from the Double Header along with The Professionals.

This is the first time the band have performed together since Steve New's passing back in 2010.

Two new members joined the band in the form of Spandau Ballet Legend Gary Kemp on guitar and James Hallawell on keyboards.

A great performance from a very much under rated band. I truly hope they do more shows together.

above - Glen & me before the show


Recorded by myself

An exclusive to Acid Drops and not currently available anywhere else on the internet.

Artwork included, created by myself.

Feel free to share this anywhere you want, a note of credit to myself would be appreciated though. Thank You!




Enjoy!

A PILHead Recording PH003





6 comments:

GUTTERSNIPE said...

Thanks for another great share,
Keep em coming
All the best
Andy

Anonymous said...

thanks

NWT679 said...

Can't wait to give this one a listen. Wish I could've been there.

Javier said...

Thanks for sharing..it hard to find Rich Kids bootlegs. Few weeks ago The Vortex Club, London UK 29 August 1977 gig has surfaced. I have a copy if you are interested.
All the best

PIL Head said...

Yes please Javier, I would love a copy please

Javier said...

Sorry the delay. I have just send you the Vortex gig via filemail. Check your e-mail

Post a Comment