All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Sunday, 30 January 2011

Rich Kids - 30th January 1978, Tiffany's, Halesowen

A somewhat tinny recording of a thoroughly enjoyable performance by the Rich Kids. I must admit that this is not a rare recording & is easily available on other sites/blogs on the net.
Tracks:
01 band come on stage
02 Here Come The Nice
03 Strange One
04 Lovers & Fools
05 Empty Words
06 Hung OnYou
07 Shape Of Things To Come
08 Burning Sounds
09 Ghosts Of Princes In Towers
10 Cheap Emotions
11 Pretty Vacant
12 Put You In The Picture
13 Young Girls
14 Bullet Proof Lover
15 Rich Kids

get M4A Format here

Recording & Artwork originally taken from the King Rocker Rocks On Blog (Marky Dread)

1 comment:

PIL Head said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5c0rqbmnw7a1/n/02_Rich_Kids_-_Tiffany_s,_Halesowen,_UK._30.01.78.rar

Post a Comment