All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

The Professionals - 5th January 1982, Club Lingerie, Hollywood, USA

Not a bad audience recording as things go.
Tracks:
01 Little Boys
02 Madhouse
03 Just Another Dream
04 The Magnificent
05 Northern Slide
06 Too Far To Fall
07 Friday Night Square
08 Suspicious Minds
09 All The Way
10 Crescendo
11 Kick Down The Doors
12 Silly Thing
13 1-2-3
14 Join The Professionals
14 Payola

MP3 here
Artwork & recording supplied by Mondo De Muebles site

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I can't take credit for this one mate, if memory serves me correct I think that one is Gobshytes from his http://mondo-de-muebles.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Marky.

Pil Head said...

I'm sure Gobshyte will forgive me
I must try to remember Mondo for the Professionals, you for the Rich Kids
Cheers

Anonymous said...

It's a fair one mate I posted both Professionals and Rich Kids on my old blogs. You can always tell my artwork by it's size, no little sizes for me. :-)

Cheers,
Marky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this one... love the Professionals.

// restless_natives

PIL Head said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3qdzx20tcgon/n/5._The_Professionals-Club_Lingerie,_Hollywood,_Ca_05.01.82.rar

Post a Comment