All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Sex Pistols - 5th January 1977, Paradiso Club, Amsterdam, Holland

Below par audience recording from early 1977.
Tracks:
01 Anarchy In The UK
02 I Wanna Be Me
03 Seventeen
04 New York
05 Satellite
06 God Save The Queen
07 Substitute
08 No Feelings
09 Pretty Vacant
10 Liar
11 Problems

FLAC here
artwork from Never Mind The Bollocks Heres The Artwork
The upgrade links are in the comments section supplied by Tonk, my original link has now been removed as Tonk's one is much better quality -enjoy!

##updated 6th Jan 2011##

6 comments:

Egg_Crisis said...

Here's a Paradiso upgrade I made from my cassette a couple of weeks ago. The flac is half the size you'd expect because I used the right channel only & doubled it up.

(split rar, download both parts before extracting)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBGQPI20
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VH8K4ZZ

Pil Head said...

Cheers Tonk, for the upgrade- always welcome.
I'll leave your links here so that everyone can grab a copy

biopunk said...

Thanks Tonk & PiL Head!

Can anyone confirm if this is the January 5th or 7th Paradiso gig?

Pil Head said...

Hi Biopunk
over the years I have had 5 different versions of this gig (all varying in quality) but ALL have been dated 5th January - so I have to assume that the 5th is the correct date
As far as I'm aware no genuine copy of Glen's last gig has ever surfaced- but I'm happy for someone to send me a copy to prove me wrong.
all the best

biopunk said...

Cheers for the info PiL Head, we can always hope it will show up.

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?45rynaj25ukx2gs

Post a Comment