All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Thursday, 9 June 2011

PIL - More Bermuda Than Pizza - Velvet Underground (Mis-pressing)

PIL - Grosse Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany 3rd June 1986.

I only got this last week. Its a 12'' picture disc from the Velvet Underground. But its actually a mis-pressing, really its PIL in Germany from 1986. I think its an ok recording. Its not the full set but its well worth having.

Tracks:
01 Kashmir
02 FFF
03 Low Life
04 Fishing
05 Poptones
06 Pretty Vacant
07 Banging The Door
08 Four Enclosed walls
09 Flowers Of Romance

FLAC here

this recording was ripped & sent to me for sharing by Simon R - Thanks SI- much appreciated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,i remember my surprise when i bought this Bootleg,it was a dissapointment no VU involved but and a pleasure too when i heard PIL !!!
Thanks.
PilHeart.

Anonymous said...

If someone got the complete recording of that concert in a good quality (like that 9 songs), would be great if you could upload it.
Thanks for that 9 songs PiL Head

Post a Comment