All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Sex Pistols - 25th June 2008, SSA Luzhnik, Luzhniki, Moscow, Russia

Average audience recording of the Sex Pistols first visit to Russia.
Tracks:
01 intro
02 Pretty Vacant
03 Seventeen
04 No Feelings
05 New York
06 Did You No Wrong
07 Liar
08 Holidays In The Sun
09 Baghdad Was A Blast
10 Submission
11 Stepping Stone
12 No Fun
13 Problems
14 God Save The Queen
15 Bodies
16 Anarchy In The UK
17 Silver Machine
18 Roadrunner

get FLAC here

recording supplied by Welshy from Hereford
Artwork taken from Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Artwork site

2 comments:

Pedder said...

Thanks a lot,I only got some parts of the concert on DVD.

Pil Head said...

Pedder- how ya doing mate? Its been a while. Glad I can still turn out the occasional recording that you need. Got a few more to come, but there's not many Sex Pistols/Pil ones left in the collection that I havent shared but I'm gonna be altering the blog's posts slightly from this month onwards- although still keeping things very loosely related, keep looking in mate

Post a Comment