All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Sunday, 12 June 2011

PIL - 31st May 2011, Kasbah, Coventry

Here we go then, another great recording from the PIL 2011 Tour, this one was the first UK show of the year & I love it. I only got it a couple of days ago so here it is as promised. It also comes with some great artwork.
Tracks:
01 Public Image
02 Home
03 Albatross
04 This Is Not A Love Song
05 Poptones
06 Death Disco
07 Ease
08 Flowers Of Romance
09 USLS1
10 Disappointed
11 Warrior
12 Bags
13 Chant
14 Religion
15 encore
16 Order Of Death
17 Rise
18 Open Up

Recorded by omsaps who sent it to PontiacB with the specific aim of sharing amongst fans (Thanks You both for giving this to us all)
Supplied by PontiacB
Artwork by omsaps

click here to download

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just downloaded this and played it amazing stuff pil really put in a blinding performance cheers pilhead

simon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this - I was lucky enough to be there and the atmosphere was brilliant - everyone seemed to be a genuine fan determined to relive what is left of our "youth"

Anonymous said...

Super !!!
Thanks Pil Head.
PilHeart.

grantwe said...

Thanks for another great PIL show

volcano man said...

Thank you!

PIL Head said...

part 1

http://www.filefactory.com/file/21rgfw7jgyph/n/kasbah_310511_p1.rar

part 2

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5glvepidsgut/n/kasbah_310511_p2.rar

Post a Comment