All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Tuesday, 21 June 2011

PIL - 10th June 1983, Hollywood Palladium, LA, USA

I know I've said it a lot of times on this blog but this one is another of my faves that I personally enjoy giving a dusting off now and again. (How can I have so many favourites????). I'm not gonna lie to you & say its a perfect sounding recording but it is good.
I have 3 more recordings to post this month, after this one- maybe 5 if I receive 2 that I'm waiting for in the post
Tracks:
01 Public Image
02 Low Life
03 Annalisa
04 Albatross
05 This Is Not A Love Song
06 Solitaire
07 Religion
08 Four Enclosed Walls
09 Flowers Of Romance
10 Banging The Door
11 Death Disco
12 Anarchy In The UK
13 Bad Life
14 Chant


Yes I realise the picture at the top of the page is not the line up on this recording

FLAC here
Supplied by Geordie White

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER GREAT GIG CHEERS MATE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

SIMON R

Post a Comment