All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 18 February 2011

The Spectres - The Singles

First of all I must apologise. I snatched this download of another blog quite some time ago & I honestly cant remember where from. So thanks goes out to the original supplier (whoever you are). This is a download containing the 2 x 7'' singles released by Glen Matlock's The Spectres - again these are no longer commercially available. I had a bit of a soft spot for this outfit. They came along in a period of my life when I fiist started to really be interested in music outside of the punk/reggae scene that I was involved in at the time. To this day I thank Glen Matlock for broadening my horizons.

Tracks:
01 Stories (October 1980)
02 Things (B-side October 1980)
03 Strange Effect (May 1980 - limited to 5000 copies)
04 Getting Away With Murder (B-Side May 1980)

get MP3 here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.
Pilheart.

geordie said...

thanks for yet another rarity

Anonymous said...

cheers thanx alot not seen these before

db

arstider said...

Thanks. Saw the at 100 Club in aug 1980. Before the show Glen did stand next to me at the bar.

Best wishes from Sweden

Post a Comment