All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 11 February 2011

Pistols - Re-Loaded Volume 2

Here's the second volume of Re-Loaded for you all. Again, much like yesterday's post it contains a few tracks already available on this blog, but once more there's still some there that make this another worthwhile compilation.
Tracks:
01 Pistols Propaganda
02 Psychadelic Music (Lightening Raiders)
03 Justifable Homicide (Dave Goodman & Friends)
04 I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Demo (Joan Jett)
05 Silly Thing - Live (Neurotic Outsiders)
06 Black Leather - Live (Neurotic Outsiders)
07 Elected (Steve Jones, Matt Sorum + Billy Dunn)
08 Bodies- Jonesy's Jukebox (Camp Freddy)
09 Submission - Jonesy's Jukebox (Steve Jones + Ian Brown)
10  A Merry Jingle - Live New Years Eve - Kenny Everett TV Show (The Greedies)
11 Drunken Bollocks (Cook & Jones with Ronnie Biggs)

MP3
Recording & artwork supplied by Tich
Compilation & artwork created by Marky Dread ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for vol. 2 and looks fine.
Cheers
PilHeart.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see these reposted as you say still some good stuff on them.

Cheers,
Marky Dread (Sparks)

Anonymous said...

cheers thanx alot

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjn83g75qa7uq3o

Post a Comment