All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Thursday, 17 February 2011

C.B.I. - Big Tears - 1988

Tonight I give you one of Glen's post Pistol projects CBI (Concrete, Bulletproof, Invisible).  Big Tears was written by Glen & all of the tracks were Produced By Glen & Dave Goodman. This was their only release & is no longer commercially available.
Tracks:

1. Big Tears
2. Love Kills *
3. Braid On My Shoulder
4. Good Thing #

*) Bonus track on US-edition, Originally for the Sid & Nancy soundtrack, but not used
#) Bonus track on 12" and MC


Personnel:
Jackie Leven (Vocals), Jo Shaw (Guitar & vocals), Dave McIntosh (Drums), Glen Matlock (Bass), James Halliwell (Keyboards) and Mike Spencer (Harp).


MP3

4 comments:

gobshyte said...

thanks for this.id not heard of it before so its always good to hear something 'new'.cheers old chap

Anonymous said...

Great posts conitnues !!!
Thanks mate.
Pilheart.

biopunk said...

Another one I'd never heard.

Cheers Pilhead!

PIL Head said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/je63lo7j1fh/n/CBI_-_Big_Tears_(1988).rar

Post a Comment