All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 2 October 2026

Public Image Ltd - New Studio Album - coming soon

 


Wonderful news for all you Lydon and PIL fans out there.

I can confirm that PIL's 12th Studio album is completed and will be released very soon.

It will be released in conjuction with A Way With Media, who released the last album, Alive, back in March 2026.

An official announcement is expected once John finishes his Autumn Talk Tour. 

It is tentatively hoped that it will be available by the end of this year, but that is not definite.

At this stage I cant say what its called, how many tracks or even what formats will be available, but A Way With Media have promised to keep me in the loop as much as possible. 

Keep your eyes on official sites (and here) for more news as & when it comes 

1 comment:

The Visitor said...

Great news, can't wait for !!!

Post a Comment