All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 3 October 2026

Sex Pistols featuring Frank Carter - Agora Theatre, Cleveland, OH, USA - 1st October 2026 - versions 2 & 3

 Well yesterday I shared a recording of this recent gig, then last night I got sent not 1, but 2 other recordings of the same gig from different sources.



One thing I have always promised you all is that I will share everything I get hold of, even if its only a different source of something I have already shared.




setlist

Intro / God Save The Queen (Orchestral)

Holidays in the Sun

Seventeen

New York

Pretty Vacant

Bodies

Stepping Stone

Liar

God Save the Queen

No Fun

No Feelings

Problems

EMI

My Way

Anarchy in the UK




click here to download version 2



click here to download version 3



1 comment:

Post a Comment