Back in 2020, John Lydon is association with A Way With Media released his book, I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right. To coincide with this a massive Talk Tour was organised, a first for John.
Then Covid 19 hit & the Tour was postponed until things improved in 2021.
I had the honour of being asked to help promote & publicise the re arranged tour. It was a massive success. Most dates sold out on pre order and the rest sold out on the night. Only one show was cancelled, but that was nothing to do with John or A Way With Media, it was all down to the venue owner (but that is not my story to tell)
These shows were so much fun and so successful John & A Way With Media have continued to do them. They continue to be sold out at most venues and are very successful & enjoyed by all that attend.
Again it is my priviledge and honour to publicise the upcoming 2027 Tour. Regulars will go again, but if you havent been to one, then get yourself out and about and enjoy a bit of Lydon lip.
I can guarantee you will smile, laugh, groan, maybe shed a tear and if you're really licky get to have a sing along with John as well.
Meet & Greet packages are available but they always sell out fast
click here to purchase the Talk Tour tickets

No comments:
Post a Comment