Here's a recent recording from PIL's latest Tour. This is the tapers first attempt at recording a show & I thank him for taking the time to record it and for allowing it to be shared. The recording does suffer from distortion in places but its still worth adding to your collection.
setlist
01.Double Trouble
02.Know Now
03.This Is Not a Love Song
04.Bettie Page
05.Deeper Water
06.Corporate
07.Death Disco
08.The One
09.The Order of Death
10.Tie Me to the Length of That
11.The Body
12.Warrior
13.Religion
14.Rise/Encore Break
15.I’m Not Satisfied
16.Open Up / Shoom
02.Know Now
03.This Is Not a Love Song
04.Bettie Page
05.Deeper Water
06.Corporate
07.Death Disco
08.The One
09.The Order of Death
10.Tie Me to the Length of That
11.The Body
12.Warrior
13.Religion
14.Rise/Encore Break
15.I’m Not Satisfied
16.Open Up / Shoom
Many Thanks to Merlin21 for recording the show.
Also Thanks to Clownmaster for sharing.
This does come with artwork which I created myself using photos from the gig which were taken by Paul Stainsby, who kindly allowed me to use them
Here are some more of Paul's photos from that night.
get ya FLAC download here










No comments:
Post a Comment