All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Monday, 6 June 2016

PIL - 4th June 2016, Indigo @ O2 London


Here's a good recording of Saturday's show in London. It misses out the first half a minute of Albatross but other than that its a really enjoyable recording.



A Massive THANK YOU to Chatts99 for recording this an sharing freely for all PIL fans to enjoy!





Setlist:
01 ALBATROSS (MISSING FIRST FEW SECONDS)
02 DOUBLE TROUBLE
03 KNOW NOW
04 THIS IS NOT A LOVE SONG
05 BETTIE PAGE
06 DEEPER WATER
07 CORPORATE
08 DEATH DISCO
09 THE ONE
10 THE ORDER OF DEATH - TIE ME TO A LENGTH OF THAT
11 THE BODY
12 WARRIOR
13 RELIGON
14 RISE
15 ENCORE - I'M NOT SATISFIED
16 OPEN UP-SHOOM


Artwork included - created by myself


Enjoy!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment