All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

PIL - 15th June 2016, Concorde 2, Brighton - An Acid Drops Exclusive recording





This was a really good gig, PIL were amazing on the night (but I would say that wouldn't I)







The Concorde 2 venue really suits PIL, it has a great sound and always sells out.



Well this gig was recorded by myself. I finally decided to get proactive, I only bought my Tascam DR 05 the day before so I just recorded the show with the settings that it came with. Its not perfect but its not bad for a first attempt.



This recording is only available here on Acid Drops for you all.




Also comes with CD artwork created by myself - I hope you enjoy it






A PILHead Recording PH001


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Unknown said...

There are at least 2 other sources for this night.

PIL Head said...

I have one other source from Hanleyfender, plus I have been promised a soundboard recording of this...if you have another source I would love a copy please

Post a Comment