All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 21 December 2012

Seasons Greetings from PIL Head

Like most of you I'm snowed under with work and family commitments at this time of year but I wanted to make sure that I left you all a message.

Have a good festive season whatever your beliefs are.

Once again I thank you all for your continued support with the blog.
Thanks for continually looking in, thank you for downloading my shares, thank you for all your comments & A BIG THANK YOU for sending me new recordings to pass on to other fans.

All of you make this fun & worthwhile and help me stay interested in passing on my archive.

I'm not sure if I will get time to pass on anything else this year but 

ACID DROPS WILL continue into 2013

Be safe, be happy & All The Best

from 

PIL Head 

7 comments:

nwt679 said...

and the same to you mate. Have a great Christmas yourself.

The Visitor said...

Wish You & Your Family Happy Christmas Pil Head !!!
Huge Thanks For All These Great Shows You Share With Us For So Long !!!

geordie said...

Merry christmas Pil Head, I've only just found your site again I used to visit it daily before it just vanished. I'm so glad it's up and running again.

GUTTERSNIPE said...

Merry Christmas Pil Head and a Merry Christmas to you all,
Have a Good One,
All The Best,
Guttersnipe

PIL Head said...

Cheers everyone
Geordie, if you email me, then I can always contact you, when the last blog went pear shape, I hid the new one but could only tell the people I had email for. this one is going ok but you never know.... I might have to go undercover again in the future

Anonymous said...

Hello there.Thank You for all the time you spend doing these and sharing them without any $$$ interest.I found you again after one long year.Anyhow I wish you and the family the best.CHEERS from LA California. Moises

intercepter said...

Thank you for me in various ways.

Next year thanking you in advance.

Have a happy New Year

Tadahiro

Post a Comment