All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 7 December 2012

new links added for old posts

for Ralph Dodger I've added a new link for the Professionals Peel Session that you wanted
http://pilhead.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/professionals-john-peel-session-3rd.html


for anyone who cares- I have added a new FLAC link for the Commercial Zone post from way back in 2010- this replaces the MP3 link that was previously posted
http://pilhead.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/pil-commercial-zone-1984.html

1 comment:

Mouldysauerkraut said...

Thank you for the pil/pistols links, I saw your adress in the guitar site. I loved the pistols (the punk-rock apax, and I'm a strong ramones fan) and pil since their beginings to flowers of romance, but I found it "weak" since then. But the 2012 tour is amazing ! Is it the guitar player who gave good advices to Lydon ? I don't know, but it is a very good surprise. Don't take it bad, after all the acid remarks (remember "you are the facists" from a disaster show in brussels ?) that you've heard from the great Rotten !

Post a Comment