All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

The Zones - 17th May 1978- John Peel Session

Seeing as I'm on a bit of a roll today I thought I would put up another post for you. This time it features ex PIL bassist Russell Webb.
Here's the second John Peel session they did.
Recorded: 17 May 1978
Transmitted: 25 May 1978
Producer: Malcolm Brown
Engineer: Nick Gomm
Maida Vale Studio 4

Vocals: Willie Gardner
Bass: Russell Webb
Keyboard: Billy McIsaac
Drums: Kenny Hyslop

Tracks:
01 Sign Of The Times
02 Away From It All
03 No Sense Of Humour
04 Tough At The Bottom

get MP3 here


Russell is another ex PIL member who is aware of my blog & has no problem with me posting his material
Cheers Russell

http://www.myspace.com/russellwebbmusic

3 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqjbpkry60o95kq

Unknown said...

Magic Stuff PiL Head....seen The Zones a few times in Glasgow back then and still see Kenny Hyslop now and again. He is still drumming away. Albert Ross

bat29 said...

I've posted another Zones Peel Session over at Noise Addiction:

http://noiseaddiction2.blogspot.com/2012/12/zones-john-peel-session-9-13-78.html

Post a Comment