All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 5 October 2012

Sex Pistols - 13th June 2008 - Novarock Festival, Pannonia Fields II, Nickelsdorf, Austria



Every now & again a 'new' recording surfaces and here's one that has only just recently done so.
It's a decent Sex Pistols recording from 2008
Tracks:

I belong to Glasgow (intro)
Pretty vacant
Seventeen
No feelings
New York
I did you no wrong
Liar
Holidays in the sun
Belsen was a gas
Submission
Stepping stone
No fun
Problems
God save the queen
E.M.I.
------------------------------
Anarchy in the UK
------------------------------
Bodies

Recorded & supplied by FotherMucker- please dont transcode into any other format - keep it LOSSLESS


5 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.4shared.com/rar/OimWT9e6/03_Novarock_Festival_Pannonia_.html

The Visitor said...

Thank You Very Much Pil Head !!!

nwt679 said...

Great Share

khan said...

great stuff cant wait to hear this.

Cheers pilhead

simonr

meanie said...

The link goes to the Serbia gig, cannyou please update to Austria? Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment