All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

More PIL Live 2012 coming very soon

Just to update you all- I've got a bit behind with things but over the next couple of nights I 'll be sending you more PIL from the 2012 Tour
I have an awful piss poor recording of the second show in Brighton - it really is very, very poor but I have always said I'll share all the bootlegs I have
I have a new source of the Summer Sundae gig, which has already been posted
I have Club Nokia from a few nights ago
plus I am due to receive a 2nd source of the LA gig plus a copy of the San Diego gig as well

All this will be coming to you very soon

Just to let you know the Blog is still hidden from search engines on the internet but is no longer members/invite only due to the fact that there are limits on the numbers that can be members & I have gone past that mark. You can only access it if you know the URL

Keep looking in, keep sharing & keep enjoying the music. Thanks for your continued support

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work PiLhead!!!!

Post a Comment