All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Monday, 1 October 2012

Glen Matlock - 17th March 2012 -Echoplex, Los Angles -

Here's a great quality sounding recording of Glen from earlier this year.
Tracks:
01 Born Running
02 Different World
03 Somewhere, Somehow
04 Burning Sounds
05 God Save The Queen
06 Idiot
07 White Knuckle Ride
08 Ambition
09 Yeah Right
10 Ghosts Of Princes In Towers
11 Stepping Stone
12 Hard Work
13 On Something
14 Rattle Your Cage
15 Pretty Vacant
16 Montague Terrace

This one was again taken from a streaming site, so I'm a little unsure of copyright issues
Please keep this one to yourselves or share by traditional trading methods

Thanks to GS for the rip
MP3
16 Bit
320 kbps

6 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?981vlcbs5yx7o26

nwt679 said...

Great share. Cheers.

The Visitor said...

Thanks For This One Pil Head.

khan said...

great stuff

i do love glens solo stuff

cheers pilhead

simon

Marky Dread said...

Got the full video of this show awesome stuff.

Anonymous said...

re-up plz?

Post a Comment