All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Sunday, 8 July 2012

PIL - 13th May 1986, Capitol Theatre, Aberdeen Scotland

Another audience recording, another hard to find bootleg dug out of my archives - Enjoy!
Tracks:
01 Kashmir
02 FFF
03 Annalisa
04 Fishing
05 Poptones
06 Pretty Vacant
07 Banging The Door
08 Flowers Of Romance
09 Bags
10 Tie Me To The Length Of That
11 Round
12 Home
13 Public Image
14 Rise
15 Low Life
16 World Destruction
17 Ease


8 comments:

khan said...

nice one pilhead keep them coming

simonr

The Visitor said...

Trying To Download This One All Day But Always Gives Me 22 Hours To Complete And After A While It Stops....
Can You Do Something About It Pil Head ?
Thanks.

The Visitor said...

Hey Pil Head,
Part 1 Is No Longer Available Says Filefactory,
Part 2 Still Can t Download...
If You Can Reupload This It Would Be Great,If Not,Thanks For Your Trying To Help Anyway.

PIL Head said...

I'll give it a 3rd try later for ya

The Visitor said...

Thanks Mate,
I ll Check It Later Then.
Cheers

PIL Head said...

hopefully 3rd time lucky

part1

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5tiel6ay1fh1/n/01_PIL_-aberdeen.flac

part2

http://www.filefactory.com/file/78oxndnvzx1z/n/01_PIL_-_aberdeen2.flac

The Visitor said...

Thanks Pil Head,Works Great Now !!!

alan1 said...

thanks

Post a Comment