All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Monday, 30 July 2012

Glen Matlock - 16th November 2011 - Rabid In The Kennel Session, Breakthru Radio

Here's another obscure recording. again, as far as I know, not available anywhere else.
Its a Radio Session from Glen, recorded last year for the Jack Rabid Show on Breakthru Radio.
Again there are 2 versions, 1 with the DJ intro and the second a cleaned up version

Tracks:
01 - Born Running
02 - Burning Sounds
03 - On Something
04 - Somewhere Somehow

Originally broadcast 16th November 2011

MP3 @ 320 kbps

Originally recorded & supplied to Acid Drops by Guttersnipe

Thanks for another great share


3 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?qdp67zr3zxz25q7

khan said...

great stuff cheers pilhead

simonr

bat29 said...

Great post, Thanks! This is my favorite thing I've heard all year!

Post a Comment