All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Friday, 20 July 2012

The International Swingers - 8th December 2011 - Metro Theatre, Sydney, Australia


The International Swingers is a rock & roll band. Another example of well known musicians with a great history behind them that love playing live. Even though they may have been known for original successes in different genres (maybe not so different)

 Clem Burke, a founding member of Blondie, is the drummer.  
On bass is Glen Matlock, I don't really need to say anything about Glen do I?
 Guitarist James Stevenson played with Gen X, Chelsea and Gene Loves Jezebel, among others. 
The front man is Gary Twinn, singer for Twenty Flight Rockers, Speedtwinn & Supernaut.

Glen & Gary had previously worked together in the short lived Dead Horse.

If you love rock 'n' roll you'll love this gig. A great, quality sounding MP3 @320 kbps

I'm not gonna lie -I'm a bit unsure about copyright issues on this recording as it was ripped from a streaming site- So if anyone has a problem with me posting this please email me & I will remove the content in full

Because of this please feel free to share via traditional methods but dont put it on another site. As you know my blog is members only & cant be found by internet search engines- also please don't post my link for this gig anywhere else as I don't want any grief from mediafire cancelling my account (they have been known to do that)

Here's the full show
Tracks:
01 Out Of Control
02 Hanging On The Telephone
03  Friday On My Mind
04 I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
05 Fall In Love With You
06  I Like It Both Ways
07 Burning Sounds
08 Jealous
09 What I Like About You
10 Stay With Me
11 All The Young Dudes
12 Dancing With Myself
13 Call Me
14 Pretty Vacant
15 C'mon Everybody + Let's Get Together
16 God Save The Queen
17 No Fun
18 Born To Lose


Thanks to GS for the snatch - good work mate


3 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?st4a8reg7ygse04

khan said...

Thanks Pilhead Cant wait to hear this

Simonr

nwt679 said...

Cheers. I was hoping you posted something from the Swingers.

Post a Comment