Next up I have a PIL gig from 2011. This was recorded exclusively by Martin Hansen for the old Sex Pistols/PIL live blogspot. I know there are other recordings of this gig out there but not this source.
Tracks:
01 venue noise
02 This Is Not A Love Song
03 Poptones
04 Public Image
05 Home
06 Albatross
07 Flowers Of Romance
08 Death Disco
09 USLS1
10 Disappointed
11 Warrior
12 Bags
13 Chant
14 Religion
15 Memories
16 Rise
17 Open Up
WAV download here
Thanks Martin
5 comments:
Very Good Stuff.
Thanks Pil Head & Martin.
Martin really amazed me this year- he doesnt normally record things but went out of his way to record the 2 gigs I posted on the blog from this years tour- He even learnt how to upload from his recording equipment to make sure we all could have a copy- excellent effort in his part
Thanks pilhead and martin cant stop playing it superb stuff
simonr
Links are dead :( I would love to hear this gig as well.
cheers to PilHead and Martin, you are doing great job!
new links for ya
http://www.filefactory.com/file/39o2gbv2yh11/n/Gothenburg,_Sweden_22.06.11_part_1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/7by1hpq6wsch/n/Gothenburg,_Sweden_22.06.11_part_2.rar
Post a Comment