All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Sex Pistols - 19 July 2008 -Summercase Festival,Movistar Stage, Parc del Forum, Barcelona, Spain

I'm gonna start you off with a recording that I only recently added to the collection. It was one that I didnt even know existed until it was sent my way.
Tracks:

Intro-
Pretty vacant
Seventeen
No feelings
New York
Did you no wrong
Liar
I do like to be beside the seaside
Holidays in the sun
Belsen was a gas
Submission
Stepping stone
No fun
Problems
God save the queen
EMI
Bodies
Anarchy in the UK
Silver machine
Roadrunner

Thanks to Johan Winegard for this one- much appreciated

6 comments:

The Visitor said...

Great Post To Start Again !
A Killer Show.
Thank You Pil Head.

phil said...

Thanx Great to have you back

Peter said...

Thanks a lot.

nwt679 said...

Great post. It's good to have you back.

PIL Head said...

Glad you all like this one- I wanted to restart the new blog with a couple of things that are not everywhere else= I've always taken pride in the fact that every now & then I post something that's new to a large number of you lot

Tich said...

Thanks mate great to see you back.

Post a Comment