All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

The Avengers/The Nuns - 14 January 1978, Winterland, San Francisco



On the night the 'original' Sex Pistols fell apart & split they were supported by other bands which rarely get a mentions. So I'm giving you both the Avengers & The Nuns sets from that fateful night.
Avengers
Tracks:
01 The American In Me
02 Desperation
03 Paint It Black
04 Friends Of Mine
05 Open Your Eyes
06 No Martyr
07 Teenage Rebel
08 Crazy Homicide
09 End Of The World
10 Summer Of Hate
11 We Are The One
12 I Believe In Me
13 Car Crash

Avengers MP3 here


Nuns
Tracks
01 Lazy
02 Decadent Jew
03 World War III
04 Savage
05 Media Control
06 Hey Little Rich Thing
07 Cock In My Pocket
08 Twenty First Century
09 You Think You're Best
10 Confused
11 Mental Masturbation
12 Suicide Child

Nuns MP3 here

5 comments:

Dan said...

I've never heard so much as a note from either of these 2 bands so don't know what to expect, but worth hearing because it's part of that historic night, so i'll download. Thanks.

The Visitor said...

Good Groups Both.
And Very Good Quality Recordings Also.
Thanks Pil Head.

Peter said...

Great to see you back,got both sets on DVD,great shows but the Avengers are better,well only my opinion.

PIL Head said...

Egg_Crisis - must admit these are recent additions to the collection, I hope you enjoy them

Peter - where did you get the DVD's from?

bat29 said...

Video and audio here:
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/the-avengers/video/

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/nuns/video/lazy_-635976971.html

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/the-sex-pistols/video/

Post a Comment