All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 9 June 2012

PIL - 30th June 1989, Poplar Creek Music Theatre, Chicago


Back to business then. Here's an audience recording from 1989, Not too bad, but certainly not the quality of recent recordings in the last 10 years 
Sounds like it was recorded from far back from the stage, but like a lot of things with me, it's not one that's easily available on the internet

Tracks:
01 Warrior
02 Happy
03 This Is Not A Love Song
04 Home
05 Open & Revolving
06 Brave New World
07 Same Old Story
08 The Body
09 Fishing
10 Rise
11 Disappointed
12 Public Image
13 World Destruction

FLAC rip of a CD-R I received in a trade



## New link added 7th June 2018##

2 comments:

khan said...

downloading now mate
cant wait to hear it

mega thanks

simonr

The Visitor said...

Great To See This Posted !
Thanks.

Post a Comment