All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Thursday, 21 June 2012

The Professionals - 27th September 1981 - Daze Of Future Past Festival, Queens Hall, Leeds

David J sent me this gem -I'm sure you know I appreciate your share for us all
Tracks:
01 Little Boys
02 1-2-3
03 Just Another Dream
04 All The Way
05 Too Far To Fall
06 Silly Thing
07 Crescendo
08 The Magnificent
09 Join The Professionals
10 Payola
11 Northern Slide

WAV here
no artwork
but yet another hard bootleg to get
Recording supplied by David J

6 comments:

PIL Head said...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2bh8k5tkaslf/n/1._The_Professionals_-_Daze_Of_Future_Past_Festival,_Queens_Hall,_Leeds_27.09.81.rar

The Visitor said...

Many Thanks For This One Pil Head !!!
You Are Great !!!

alan1 said...

thanks

khan said...

love the professionals great to have another gig
thanks pilhead

simonr

GUTTERSNIPE said...

Excellent post,thanks a lot.
Anyone got toads place New Haven 81.

nwt679 said...

Another great share. Thanks.

Post a Comment