All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 16 December 2023

Shelf Lives - Hope & Ruin, Brighton - 21st November 2023

 

I only discovered Self Lives this year, when they supported Snayx in October.

They left a great impression on me so when I found out they were back in my home town again, I just had to see them and I was not disappointed. 

Massive thanks to ''Man at the Back'' for sending me this recording to share with you all. Its really quite a decent sounding recording so one you will enjoy.


set list:

Shelf Life

I Dont Like Me You

Shock Horror

Off The Rails

Skirts & Salads 

All The Problems

PVC Real Estate

Mark Twain

I Dont Think I'll Go Out Today 

All Grown Up

Bite

Kids


click here for Shelf Lives YouTube Channel


click here for Shelf Lives official site



click here to download your free FLAC live recording

No comments:

Post a Comment