All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Tuesday, 7 December 2021

The PIL Head Wants list 2021

I'm looking for copies of the following PIL gigs that I have heard have been recorded?
If you have copies of these are are willing to share please contact me at pilhead@gmail.com 
I am able to transfer cassette to digital if that helps and I'm happy to pay your costs for p&p to send me the recordings and I will return the originals to you as well - all done by recorded post


06/11/83
Coliseum, St Austell, Cornwall
Odeon Theatre, Birmingham
13/12/83
Top Rank Club, Cardiff


09/10/84
Palace
20/10/84
Crest Theatre, Sacramento, CA
16/12/84
ANU Performing Arts Centre, Canberra, Australia
22/12/84
Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
28/12/84
RSL Club, Ballina, Australia
29/12/84
Rock Arena, Brisbane, Australia


03/01/85
Cronulla Sutherland Leagues Club, Sydney,Australia
04/01/85
The Royal Antler Hotel, Sydney, Australia


22/05/86
Arts Centre, Poole
16/06/86
Temple Concert Hall, Toronto, Canada
17/06/86
The Phantasy Nite Club, Cleveland, OH
Arcadia Theatre, Dallas, Texas


10/08/87
Rockefeller Music Hall, Oslo, Norway
25/08/87
Sao Paulo, Brazil
25/09/87
Apollo Theatre, Manchester
21/10/87
Das Metropoltheatre, Berlin, Germany


03/03/88
The Omni Coliseum, Atlanta


27/06/89
Roy Willkins Auditorium, Minneapolis
10/08/89
Master Builders Club, Illawarra, Australia
11/08/89
The Hills Centre, Castle Hill, Australia
12/08/89
Selina’s Nite Spot, Sydney,
15/08/89
The Workers Club, Newcastle, Australia
20/08/89
Arts Factory Lodge, Byron Bay, Australia
22/08/89
The Station Resort, Jindabyne, Australia
29/08/89
Le Rox Night Club, Adekaide, Australia


 08/04/92
The Shrine Mosque, Springfield, MO
05/05/92
Aston Villa Centre, Birmingham

plus if you have any recordings since the band reformed in 2009, that are not already on here, I would love copies of those as well please.

Forever in your debt
Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment