All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 27 November 2021

John Lydon - White Rock Theatre, Hastings - 7th September 2021 - I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right Talk Tour

 John Lydon has just completed a very long and successful talk tour. Promoting his latest book, I Could Be Wrong, I Could Be Right. He travelled the UK chatting about the book, life and also answered many questions from the audience.

This was the best I've ever seen him. Intelligent, engaging, charismatic and charming. At every venue he gave the fans all the time they wanted with them. He made sure each and everyone of them had as much time with him as possible and he signed shit loads of memorabilia for anyone and everyone and I mean shit loads 

Here's a recording of the opening night of the Tour in Hastings, he hit the ground running. This is a wonderful recording and truly shows John at his best 








No comments:

Post a Comment