Hey Pil Head, Thank You So Much For All Recent Posts !!! Pistols Show Is Great Stuff Really, The Hot Rods Gave A Good Show And The Rest Are Always Good To Hear. Keep On Doin It Mate !!!!
Thank You Pil Head for all your Punk40 posts they are Fantastic and I really appreciated.....Keep it Up Brother..... Thanx... all the way from Mexico city/LA California.........Moises
Hi Moises, glad you like them. Nice to know you're still looking in after all these years. I hope you're well mate. I have a few more from 1976 to post
3 comments:
Hey Pil Head,
Thank You So Much For All Recent Posts !!!
Pistols Show Is Great Stuff Really, The Hot Rods Gave A Good Show And The Rest Are Always Good To Hear.
Keep On Doin It Mate !!!!
Thank You Pil Head for all your Punk40 posts they are Fantastic and I really appreciated.....Keep it Up Brother..... Thanx... all the way from Mexico city/LA California.........Moises
Hi Moises, glad you like them. Nice to know you're still looking in after all these years. I hope you're well mate. I have a few more from 1976 to post
Post a Comment