All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Department S - New Album Press Release - When All Is Said and All Is Done

I think you all know, one time PIL bass player, Pete Jones is currently a full time member of post punk Legends Department S. Well in May 2016 they have a new album being released called ''When All Is Said and All Is Done''.

I've been lucky enough to get a promo copy for review, which will follow in a few days.


Having seen them live I have been looking forward to this new album & I haven't been disappointed.

extract from Press Release

''Department S release their first album since 2011 When All Is Said and All Is Done. This 10 track full length album will be released in digital and CD formats, with a subsequent limited edition vinyl release planned for later in the year. Department S will be touring extensively through 2016 to promote the album.

Recorded in London throughout 2015, the album has been produced & mixed by Pete Jones. This full length album is being self-released through the JAM UK  label (catalogue number JAM1601)''

TRACK LISTING
01 Kings of the World
02 I Said You
03 When All Is Said and All Is Done
04 Long March
05 Frozen Room
06 I Believe
07 Persia Dance
08 On My Own Again
09 Cause
10 Age of Control

Eddie Roxy - vocals
Alexander Lutes - drums
Phil Thompson - guitars
Pete Jones - Bass
Sean Freeman - Saxophone on Age of Control
Andy Trussler - Piano on Frozen room

Produces and mixed by Pete Jones
Mastered by Pete Maher
recorded in London, UK at U2 and JAM UK studios
Engineering at U2: Aide Hardy
Sleeve Design: Paul Longworth
Executive Producers: Eddie Roxy and Pete Jones

CONTACT: Press, bookings themanagement@dept-s.com

Technical, licensing jabberjab@hotmail.com 


Copyright Control JAM UK copyright 2016























follow Pete on Twitter Here
follow Department S on Twitter Here

Department S on Facebook Here

Department S Official band site Here




No comments:

Post a Comment