All emails to be sent to pilhead@gmail.com

I will reply as soon as I can - Thank You

Monday, 29 May 2017

The Public Image is Rotten - the Ultimate PIL Documentary

In case you haven't heard - there's a new PIL documentary coming our way. I say ''new'' but this is the only ever PIL doc. Its fully supported by Mr Lydon himself.

It's called The Public Image is Rotten. 

It premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in April this year and has received some very good reviews. As a massive PIL fan this is the doc I've always wanted, 







This is the story of PIL from beginning to the present. I haven't seen it myself but I hear great things from some friends I have in the States. It's a must for all Lydon/PIL fans.


Hopefully this will eventually see a DVD release so that we can all enjoy it.

One of my friends, Mags Piper, recorded the Q&A at the Tribeca premiere, with John and Tabbert and has shared it on YouTube. Please check it out . 








No comments:

Post a Comment